Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pad Thai Richa-style


This is my quickie version of pad thai. I had a bunch of things at home that would normally go in a pad thai - except for the important stuff, like fish sauce, tamarind paste, tofu or the rice noodles. So I "richaized" it - which means I do what I want, and call it what I want. Usually it turns out pretty good. This was one of them.

Pad Richa

Fetucchini
Onions
Garlic
Asian hot sauce (sriracha)
Egg
Cooked chicken
Red pepper
Bean sprouts
Chopped peanuts
Lemon

Cook pasta according to package. Meanwhile, saute garlic and onions in some olive oil. Once browned, add egg and stir to scramble it. Add chicken. You may also want to add any veggies if you please. I didn't. Add the noodles. Mix. Add peppers, sprouts, lemon juice and chopped peanuts. Mix well and serve.

No comments: